• Configurable as Access Points, Client and Bridge
• Special Inter-Consist Link (ICL) mode for stable and secure intra carriage or inter-consist link
• Superior radio link performance through high end RF circuitry
• Extended operating temperature range -40 °C - 70 °C with guaranteed performance across the range
• EN 50155 approved for usage onboard trains and locomotives
• Optimised wireless link span for long range reliability under all circumstances
• Superior RF front end for optimised operation near other WLAN/3G/4G networks
• 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz supported
• High output power and fast handover support
The Westermo Ibex-RT-320-LV is a Wireless LAN Node for installation in harsh environments, for on-board and stationary applications. It ensures reliable, high speed data and video transmission, useful for instance in train to ground and interconsist communicatiion.
The Ibex-RT-320-LV is designed to withstand the though environment on-board trains exposing the switch to constant vibration, extreme temperatures, humidity and a demanding electrical environment.
A GORE-TEX® membrane prevents internal condensation. High-level isolation between all interfaces enables direct connectivity to vehicle auxiliary power and protects against overvoltage and flashover. IP66 protection prevents ingress of water and dust. An overall optimised design results in a compact package in combination with very high MTBF for easy integration and low lifecycle cost.
Thorough type testing at independent labs certify the compliance to a wide range of standards, not least EN 50155, where the highest approval class is achieved in all aspects.
Meeting the requirements of the railcar market, the Ibex-RT-320-LV is very well suited for deployment in any other application with severe operating conditions and tough environments, for instance in the mining industry.
Customer service, Westermo North America