• Access Point with MIMO support
• Flexible and configurable through web management
• Superior radio link performance through high end RF circuitry
• Optimised wireless link span adapted for infrastructure installations
• Outdoor proof operating temperature range -40 °C - 70 °C with guaranteed performance across the range
• Direct mains input for easy installation
• Superior RF front end for optimised operation near other WLAN/3G/4G networks
• 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz supported
• Direct fiber connection to support long distance connections
• Supports 5 GHz radar bands with advanced DFS (radar detection) features
The Westermo Ibex-RT-370 is a Wireless LAN Infrastructure Access Point for installation in harsh environments, for industrial or trackside network infrastructure. It ensures reliable, continuous high speed connection to industrial wireless clients.
The Ibex-RT-370 is designed to withstand the though environment in for instance wayside applications, exposing the switch to constant vibration, extreme temperatures, humidity and a demanding electrical environment.
A GORE-TEX® membrane prevents internal condensation. High-level isolation between all interfaces enables direct connectivity to vehicle auxiliary power and protects against overvoltage and flashover. IP66 protection prevents ingress of water and dust. An overall optimised design results in a compact package in combination with very high MTBF for easy integration and low lifecycle cost.
Thorough type testing at independent labs certify the compliance to a wide range of standards, where the highest approval class is achieved in all aspects.
Meeting the requirements of the railway signalling market, the Ibex-RT-370 is very well suited for deployment in any other application with severe operating conditions and tough environments, for instance in the mining industry.
Customer service, Westermo North America